- Trusted Supplier & Certifications
- CTrends' Philosophy
- Vertical Markets
- Value Added Services
Trusted Supplier & Certifications
A Proven Approach to Reliability
CTrends works hard to set the industry standard for excellence among electronic component suppliers. The company is proactive in leading industry practices and certifications to ensure competency in this field. Recognized as a Top 50 Electronics Distributor by Source Today since 2012, CTrends is one of the most trusted electronic components suppliers operating today.
- CTrends provides a continuous supply of quality, reliable electronic components, resulting in on-time delivery. This means fewer delays and less down time in your production cycle.
- CTrends is DLA approved as a trusted supplier within the military and aerospace sectors, through the QSLD Supplier (Qualified Suppliers List of Distributors) and QTSL Supplier (Qualified Testing Suppliers List) programs.
- CTrends is ISO 9001:2015 AS9120 Rev B certified.
- CTrends has an in-house lab that has been vetted by the DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) and also IDEA approved , staffed by IDEA ICE-3000 certified inspectors.
- CTrends' leadership is an active participating member of the SAE G19D committee paving the way for the future of risk mitigation.
CTrends, through its memberships, certifications and alliances, sets the example for its industry peers. CTrends aims to be the most elite, trustworthy components supplier in the global marketplace.
List of Certifications – Click through the list below to view our certifications and certificates.
The AS9120 Quality Management System standard includes the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS) requirements and specifies additional requirements for quality management system (AQMS) for the Aerospace industry applicable to stockiest distributors. This ensures a quality management system which is well rounded and directly suited to your business.
This certification is for use by organizations that procure parts, materials and assemblies, and sell these products to a customer in the Aerospace industry. This includes organizations that procure products and split them into smaller quantities.
Each approved supplier must have a risk mitigation process that includes methods for avoidance, detection, mitigation, and disposition. In addition, the supplier must have a documented process for purchasing, reporting of counterfeit electronic parts, purchased product verification, in-process inspection, and material control.
The Independent Distributors of Electronics Association (IDEA) is a global trade association comprised of organizations dedicated to quality initiatives that provide Responsible Procurement Solutions™ to the supply chain.
quality standards, certifications, best practices, and counterfeit detection methods as well as the cooperation and education of all stakeholders through the development and dissemination of relevant standards, training, and certification programs that promote industry quality, knowledge, and integrity.The Association is the unified voice for the independent distributor. IDEA is run by a Board of Trustees representing large, medium, and small distributors in the Independent Distribution Industry and by IDEA Executive Director, Lia Powell. IDEA provides a vehicle for independent distributors who share the same quality, business, and ethical standards, and for customers who want to identify quality distributors from which to buy.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is the replacement for the ISO 9001:2008 Standard for business. ISO standards are reviewed for suitability and effectiveness every 5-7 years and the last update was in 2008, as expected the new version offers substantial differences from the previous version of the standard. The new certification will be based on Annex SL that brings a common structure to all management systems (QMS, EMS, ISMS) in order to ensure uniformity, align varying management system standards, apply a universal language across all standards (sections, texts, terms, and definitions), improve the communication with senior management, make it easier for organizations to incorporate their quality management system and increase the importance given to risk and risk management.
List of Memberships – click below to view information about the memberships CTrends holds.
These standards document recognized best practices in component management, supplier management, procurement, inspection, test/evaluation methods, and response strategies when suspect or confirmed counterfeit components are detected."
List of Alliances – click below to view CTrends' alliances.
This SAE Aerospace Standard standardizes practices to:
a. identify reliable sources to procure parts,
b. assess and mitigate risk of distributing fraudulent/counterfeit parts,
c. control suspect or confirmed fraudulent/counterfeit parts,
d. and report suspect and confirmed fraudulent/counterfeit parts to other potential users and authority having jurisdiction.
- 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing
- 333611 - Turbine and Turbine Generator Set Units Manufacturing
- 334210 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 334290 - Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 334310 - Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- 334412 - Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
- 334413 - Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- 334418 - Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing
- 334419 - Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System, and Instrument Manufacturing
- 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals
- 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
- 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- 335311 - Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing
- 335312 - Motor and Generator Manufacturing
- 335314 - Relay and Industrial Control Manufacturing
- 335999 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 336414 - Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Manufacturing
- 336419 - Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 423690 - Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 423430 - Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- 423610 - Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, and Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 423620 - Electrical and Electronic Appliance, Television, and Radio Set Merchant Wholesalers
- 423690 - Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 425110 - Business to Business Electronic Markets
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 811213 - Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- 811219 - Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (Except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance